Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Other Geek

Hi I am The Other Geek. I heard about this podcast project from Master Geek who had the original idea and did most of the heavy lifting getting this site up and running and even learnt HTML from scratch so everybody stand up and give him a big clap :) I (The Other Geek) do not plan to appear in any podcasts at the moment but continue to do site mantinence and a bit of behind the scenes coding :) So if you like the site (Even though we havent posted a podcast yet) please post comments and tell all your friends. :)


I appear in episodes, 0.5

Have A Look At My Blogger Profile
  • rss
  • Del.icio.us
  • Digg
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Share this on Technorati
  • Post this to Myspace
  • Share this on Blinklist
  • Submit this to DesignFloat

0 comments:

Post a Comment